SBEA Alert: Upcoming Ex-Im Bank Seminar
Extend Credit and Increase International Sales with Support from the U.S. Government
As members of SBEA, please consider attending this two-day seminar, Extend Credit and Increase International Sales with Support from the U.S. Government, beginning on Monday, January 10, 2011 to learn more about Export-Import (Ex-Im) Bank and the international products they provide to help minimize your risk and increase your trade activity.
While attending this two-day seminar, you will learn about:
* Working capital loans to fulfill sales orders,
* Offering competitive credit terms to foreign buyers with limited risks,
* Protecting against buyer nonpayment,Financing foreign buyers,
including disbursement and legal issues,
* Project finance capabilities,
* How exporters can enter new and risky markets while increasing
* Special products for environmental, minority/women owned, and rural
Seminars will include case studies and presentations from other government, trade-related agencies.
When: Monday, Jan. 10, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. to Tues. January 11, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. EST
Where: Export-Import Bank – Headquarters, 811 Vermont Avenue, N.W., Room 1143, Washington, DC 20571
Fee: $99 for Small Business Exporters
To register, please click here.
The Export-Import Bank has consistently minimized export risk and filled financing gaps for U.S. exporters. For over seventy years, they have supported more than $400 billion in U.S. exports.