Ex-Im Bank Webinar for Small Exporters
On Wednesday, Jan. 19 from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. EST, the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) will host a free webinar aimed at small and medium-sized businesses seeking to enter new markets, increase sales in existing ones, improve cash flow, and minimize commercial and political trade risks.
Ex-Im recognizes that making international sales is challenging enough without having to worry about getting paid. Some times buyers demand credit and expose companies to commercial and political risks or sometimes buyers simply default and leave companies with a loss.
Ex-Im Bank works to reduce the risk of nonpayment for small- and medium-sized businesses, thereby allowing companies to enter new markets and increase their U.S.-made goods and services with confidence. Ex-Im Bank’s export credit insurance not only protects against nonpayment but it also enables SME’s to sell on competitive “open account” terms instead of requiring cash-in-advance. This financial support is often the critical factor in winning a sale, especially in emerging markets.
During the Webinar, Ex-Im Bank experts will explain how small- and mid-sized exporters will learn how the export credit insurance can:
* Cover 90 to 95 percent nonpayment risk at an affordable premium,
* Replace cash-in-advance, letters of credit, and other documentary sales,
* Provide qualifying international buyers with advantageous terms of credit,
* Enhance your company’s balance sheet and improve cash flow,
* Insure all export sales or just those from a single buyer.
Please click here for more information on this Webinar.